Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Blessing!!

We just found out a few hours ago that Adam was offered a job at Vanderbilt. It is contingent among his back ground check, but unless he has some skeletons in the closet then I think we will be okay. We are so blessed that it happened this fast. We have had a lot of good news this week and it is very welcomed.
We also had a good time this past weekend in Memphis celebrating Charles' 3rd birthday. He had a small party on Saturday and Nicole made a magnificent cake. Ill post some pictures at the end. It was nice my parents were able to be down at the same time. Its nice to be with family.
I am getting stonger each day which is good. I still have some work to go with building up strength and energy when walking around. Im also having a little trouble sleeping. Then on top of things I think im getting a cold. But in the grand scheme of things we have been truly blessed this week.








3 comments:

Nicole Barney said...

Wahoo! We're so happy for Adam!

Becca said...

That is great news! I was worried for you!

6L's said...

wonderful news! prayer works!