Sunday, March 21, 2010

Not much Goin on!

Hi.
Not to much has been going on over the past few weeks.

The previews for the Last Song is on the TV right now, I'm going to get Adam to take me to see it for my birthday :). It looks really good.
I have had the great privilege to collect my urine over the past 24hours. I have to send it too a lab in Virgina that analyzes it. It was really odd taking a package with my urine in it and putting it into a Fed Ex box. Weird. But hopefully they will figure the stone thing all out.

Last night we had Buster and Katy over. We grilled out at their house. The boys were so proud of their huge manly sausages they cooked. Katy and I just ate a regular hot dog. Then we watched the first two Twilight movies. Its amazing to me just watching the movies how it makes me feel their intense connection, very powerful. Then I just couldn't stand it and made Adam tell me everything that happens in the next book. For some reason I just cant get in to reading. I always feel guilty about reading books at night before bed bc I could be using that time to read the scriptures. So I have this constant battle in my head hah. We are excited for the 3rd movie to come out this summer.

Today, I wanted to make this orange pineapple bunt cake but my lunch has made me have another bad GI spasm.. so my wonderful husband is making it for me right now.
It smells good too.

Adam and I are both turning older over the next few weeks.

Im going to Time Out for Women in Memphis in April, which i'm very much looking forward too.

Adam is still applying to schools to do nursing again. I hope this makes him happy this time. Hes applying the Cumberland University, Belmont, and APSU. Each have there benefits. Cumberland has a night and weekend program and Belmont has a fast track program for people who already have degrees and it cuts several months of off the school. And APSU is close and I have experience with them. Either way, I will be happy to help him study. It will probably be good to refresh my self with it considering im working in dermatology and so begin to forget some things that don't relate to skin.

I had a nice day of letter writing. Since I missed church bc I had to collect my urine in a jar. I thought it would be nice to write my grandparents a hello letter.
Also, I'm still looking for any cool ways to save money if anyone has suggestions.
Thats all for now! Bye.

2 comments:

6L's said...

oooh, enjoy time out for women this year! i'm jealous i'm not going but several sisters from our ward are. driving to memphis, nursing a new baby....i'm just not up for it this time. :(
what sort of money saving are you looking for...couponing type stuff or like actual cash savings in the bank? i just added a new link on my sidebar with great stuff! it's hip2save.com
thanks for the update...nice to catch up with you via the blog. :)

The Borders said...

Sounds like you've been having fun. We watched Twilight on Sunday too. I really like it as well. Although, I can't believe that you let Adam tell you what happened! By the way, does he like Key Lime Pie? Can't wait to see John Bytheway either!!!