Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Blog

So I just love reading Nicoles blog so I thought I would follow her footsteps by creating my own. I will probaly be lazy in writing on here but at least people will get an update everyonce in awhile.

So Adam and I have been married 111 days today, thats crazy to think about. Its amazing how fast time goes by. Things are great but there has been a lot of learning to do thats for sure. We have bought a house to be built. Hopefully they will start building in December. It was a big step but we cant wait. Another question I get asked a lot is about kids. NO! Well eventually but not for a few years. Its amazing especially at work whenever I feel bad all of a sudden they think your pregnant. I mean does this ever stop. haha. Izzie is our baby for now. I think shes become more spoiled since we have gotten married too.

Well there is a brief update! Im sure Ill think of somthing later I could have said!

2 comments:

Crockett said...

I'm so glad you found something to occupy all your free time. It'll be great to learn more about you each day.

Dad

The Borders said...

It is great to see you in blogland! YEA on making the leap. It took me a long time to get started because I told Charlie that I don't have anything interesting enough to write about- and here I am addicted now. I hope that your Dad hasn't learned anything about me that he doesn't like!