Thursday, November 20, 2008

Stress

Today I have started to realize that time is comming way to fast. Thanksgiving is next week and I work everyday except for one. In that amount of time my teachers have planned all thier finals. Monday I have a final test and in my assessment class I have a final write up and comprehensive assessement I have to video tape before next weekend. I just realized all this tonight and I am squeezing a trip to SC in for Thanksgiving which is worth it because I havent been in 2 years. My job has been stressing me out lately too. Im looking for more of a clinic type job so I can be at home with Adam on the weekends. Mom has been calling me and leaving me voice mails telling me to be happy and stay positive, its pretty funny. But hey, it can take my mind of things for a second. I asked Adam if there was anything he was stressed about. He said that work stresses him to right now. They have him doing xrays, labs, and bone density testing all at the same time it seems at work. He also said he wants a Lab. haha
So Adam and I went to McDonalds tonight. There was a new one that opened up around the corner from us today. You would think that none of those people had ever eaten at McDonalds before. It was crazy. But I guess we joined in on the madness.
We put up our Christmas tree the other day. I finally convinced Adam. Tonight we will decorate it while watching Greys Anatomy. We went and bought some stockings today as well. Its sad because we have no other decorations though. I told Adam we will have to go after the holidays and purchase some stuff on sale. I guess thats all on my mind today!

2 comments:

The Borders said...

That is so awesome that you get to go to SC this year! I heard that the other day and was happy for you. This will be the first time I haven't been since 2002- the month before Charlie and I were married and I shared a bed with you! It is sad. Charlie can't get off of work and we have to save every penny right now too. Anyway, at least we got to see them this year at your wedding. Good luck on all of your finals. Work super hard and finish everything so that you can relax on the the vacation! I would make Adam wait for the Lab until you are in your house. I don't think we are going to put up our tree in this house, but will in the other...even though we won't be moved in until right before Christmas. Good job on getting yours up. Great idea about waiting on buying the decorations until after the holidays though! Hang in there superwoman!

aurora said...

Hi Lauren! Fun that you have a blog. I look forward to keeping in touch with you.
I remember our First Christmas-- we put up our tree on Dec. 4th, and Johnny thought that was early...?? funny.