Sunday, March 22, 2009

One Week in Counting!

Well, the house is finished except for a few touch ups. I just love the landscaping in the front yard! Well I love about everything about it. I have to say we have the most perfect lot. I would say the best one in the neighborhood. Im so excited that next week we actually get to move in. It will be great.





Well these will be the last pictures until we actually move stuff in. We will both be celebrating birthdays in the upcomming weeks so that will be fun too! Adams going to turn the old age of 26 haha and im just hitting 24. Izzie isnt looking forward to the move I dont think. Everytime we go over to the house she just whimper..mabye she thinks were going to leave her there or something. I think she will love running in the backyard once we get a fence. Mabye one day she will have a little friend too. I look forward to everyone comming to visit our new home.

1 comment:

aurora said...

Your house is so beautiful!