Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Week of New Things.

This week has been a week of new things.

Tuesday, I wake up and go to the computer as always to check my email. Well, it came on but I sure couldnt see anything. Bummer. We were always planning on buying a new computer like this summer but had always counted on having some use out of the old one too. Well, that idea was cracked. So we headed to Best Buy. I usually back up my stuff on my computer but this particular time I hadnt in about a month. Well, there was several things I needed. Luckily, at Geek Squad desk he was able to hook our computer to his big screen. That way I could see the screen to remove my materials I needed. And he didnt charge me because I did it myself. However, he told me the computer would be $900 bucks to fix the screen. NO THANK YOU! So we marched right on to the back of Best Buy and bought a new one. It was painful to do but much needed.

Nothing else much happened during the week but Saturday brought new and FREE stuff to my house.

My house is officially full of furniture. Isn't it sad we still need more, though but have no idea where to put it. Thanks to my lovely parents my bonus room is now furnished. They were able to give us several pieces of furniture recently and so that was great news to us and my brother. We all made the big move on this past Saturday. (what a messy day). Thanks to the help that came to my house. Adams parents were a huge help and Buster too. And of course my family as well.

Adam's parents and Travis ended up staying later than they planned that day because of the horrible weather. Thankfully, my fears didnt come true and we didnt get a bad storm really at all. And im glad my parents made it safley to Memphis and nothing bad ended up really happening in McEwen.

In GREAT news, Adam back seems to be doing much much better.

This week I believe Adams dad is going to help put shelves up in our garage which will be nice.

And thanks to Nicole Barney for being there to talk to like everyday this week haha!! I miss you. You will never know how much of a valuable friend you have become to me.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Oh no! Well, I'm glad you got a new computer. If you want, I can take a look at the old one and try to fix it and price what a new screen would be. Me installing would be much cheaper than Geek Squad, too. :)

Nicole Barney said...

I'm glad that we can chat about what's going on in your life. :) Hope you're feeling fantastic!