Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fatigue

So yesterday (5/15/10) I yet again slept a lot. I feel like I could sleep all day long or at least stay in bed. Adam went outside and mowed the grass. When he came back in he made me get out of bed and at least sit on the couch. Later on, he made me get ready again because he said I needed to get out of the house. Against my will I got ready and we went to a movie, "Letters from Julliet." It was a good movie, it distracted me for a little bit. We then went to the grocery store for a few items. FYI: Never buy Publix brand of ginger ale. It taste AWFUL. Also, the morning before when I was going to put crackers in a baggy I opened the bad and there they went every last one of them on the floor. Sheesh.

I had unfortunatly a more negative day today. I just feel so awful, my body is just so tired and achy. And I know they dont usually have a correlation but I associate feeling horrible with something being wrong with the babies. I have this horrible fear of going into my next ultrasound on Thursday and my babies hearts not beating anymore.

Adams nephews now know. Im not quite sure how I feel about that yet because if something were to happen it will be hard for them. However, Noah said if we were to have 2 boys that we should name them sausage and biscuit.

I pretty much went to bed soon after we got home.

5/16/10

I wanted to get up this morning, I REALLY did, and I needed to but I didnt. I just wish I had the energy to do stuff. I want to start planning stuff but I just get stopped by my stupid head.

Adam is still amazing, I think he has enough optimism for the whole world. I know he truley believes with all his heart that these babies are going to make it and be healthy and everything will be okay. He is getting really mad when I say something negative and makes me apologize to my stomach after wards. Im glad I have that to lean on.

I hope I can liven up some more today, I hate feeling like a dark cloud.
I love you babies, please stay with me. Please be healthy.

No comments: