Sunday, December 7, 2008

Go Gators

Yeah! All of my finals are done. Well at least I hope so. In my assessment class I have to videotape myself doing an assessment. So we have to wait until the teacher grades all of them to get our grade. If we dont do all of the requirements we have one chance to make it up. So hopefully I met them all because I sure dont want to do it over. It takes almost one hour to do and I think I redid mine 3 times, so you can only imagine the time it takes.

We had a good weekend. We were both estatic that the Gators beat Alabama on Sat. It was a really good game. This means they go to the championship which is great. We were both pretty nervous about that game. We ate at Chilis with one of Adams friends later and Im pretty sure I got food posioning. I was sick all night long and still feel pretty puny. Adam just got a stomach ache, not nearly all the yuckiness I went through.

Not much else exciting happened this week. It will be nice hopefully not having to worry about school for the next few weeks. I will leave you with a picture of Superman.





1 comment:

Tamara said...

Hey chica...long time no SEE! Love the pic of your puppy...so cute!!! MAN, life is busy for you, too I guess....work, building a house, ER visits, etc etc etc. GIRL...you need to post some wedding pics so I can see them!

♥ ya!