Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Insides!

Warning Lots of Pictures!
So we thought you might like to see the insides of the house before drywall happens. Our house now has all the brick on it and roofing is done. However , I dont have a picture of that yet. They are going to start drywall on Monday and from there it is usually 30 days until move in. Yes, that means we get to move in the first or second week of April!!! We couldnt be happier. And now that it has a roof finished they can work in it rain or shine! I hope to have a picture with brick and stuff soon but for now heres the inside layout.
Below is our bonus room!

Below are the stairs to the bonus room.

the master bath

the master bedroom


the sitting room in our bedroom



this is the guest bathroom


below is guestroom1

Below is the Kitchen

Below is the Living Room

Below is the garage.

2 comments:

The Borders said...

I love watching this progress. Keep the pictures comming! Once they finally start, they are quick! Yea! I can't wait to see it at Easter.

Anna said...

Hey Lauren! I finally made it to your blog and I love all the pics of your house! We were able to see our old house being built and it's so much fun to pick out all the flooring and fixtures. I'm so excited for you!