Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It Looks Like a Home

Our Home! So we are so excited our house is finally looking like a home! There will be a lot of work going on this up comming weekend as well. The electric, plumbing, interactive (alarm system), the brick layers and so on will all be out there this weekend. So its comming along and we cannot wait. It seems like forever we had to wait.
This is the side below.

This is the back of the house below.



So I dont start my new job until tommorrow so wish me luck! I really hope its a good fit. I was supposed to start on Monday but health problems kept me away. Well this is a short post but I wanted to show yall new pics.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! We love you!

2 comments:

The Borders said...

Awesome! I can't wait to see it in April!

aurora said...

That is gorgeous! yeah!