Monday, February 2, 2009

6 months and Izzie is 2!



Hello!


Well several people have told me I need to post a blog, so here I am.


Saturday was indeed Jan 31st, therefore Adam and I have been married 6 months. I cant believe how time has flown. We decided to go to the Melting Pot. It was so amazing. For those of you who dont know it is a fondue restaurant. We had a four course dinner with a cheese, salad, entree, and then chocolate fondue. You would think that we wouldnt be able to make it to the fourth course but we sure did. I wish we could go there more often but it was way expensive. Our waiter told us we got the most prized booth in the restaurant and sometimes it even goes on a wait list. It was a pretty romantic and seclusive booth. Adam even had a single rose waiting on the table for me, so sweet.




Then Sunday was Izzie's second birthday. I cant believe shes growing up haha. What is that like 14 years in dog time. Shes going to be older than me soon. She did get spoiled with some presents and treats. I think shes a happy puppy.




Our house is supposed to get started building this week. They started some other houses last week so its nice to finally see some stuff comming up. I am becomming so anxious.


Thats about all thats going on right now!

1 comment:

The Borders said...

Wow! You posted something! Now you can try for twice a month- just kidding. That was very nice of Adam to have a rose for you and to take you on such a nice date. 6 months- that is pretty cool that you celebrated. Congrats! Izzy is very cute in that picture too. I could just squeeze her.