Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fun with Family

We have had a great few days. Charlie, Nicole, and little Charles came up to spend a couple of days with us. We had plans for several months to go camping and canoeing. Unfortunately, it rained the whole week and the camp ground was under water. We were going to go canoeing still but to make a long story short, the waters were to rough and high for Charles to go. It was so sad.
So yesterday we went a an arcade and putt putt golf place near Opry Mills. We all played putt putt and of course Adam was the winner. I was in last :(. Then we played arcade games. Charlie dominated in air hockey. Charles was so cute playing golf. He had no clue how to hold to club but didn't want any help ha. He also got the tickets we won from the arcade and got to pick out some little toys, I think it was a lizard and a frog.
We played Phase Ten at night several times and I won every time. I was thinking because everything we did because Nicole said she never one anything and I finally figured out while we both were playing Ski Ball she made a whole lot more points than me and she was trying to contain Charles. So see Nicole you did win something.
It was so sad to see them leave. I miss having people here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy you had a good time and do stuff together!