Sunday, September 20, 2009

Wicked! Florida!

So this week has had its good and bad moments.
Monday and Tuesday were work as usual, nothing special.
Wednesday I got the morning off so was glad to sleep in. That afternoon work was steady especially since one of our docs is out on maternity leave. But that evening after work Sarah and I went to get manicures after work. We have decided to do this once monthly. It funny because this place is nice and if you come with a friend you get seated with them and they give you a drink and everything. Sarah and I spent forever picking out our colors, I think they got frustrated with us. :) Then we both got a coke and soon realized why we bothered because how are you supposed to drink while getting a manicure. Anyways, this was our second time going and it seems like the two people who are doing our nails are always in a race with eachother. For some reason Sarah always beats me. Sheesh.
Thursday was my day off. I went and got Subway for lunch and it was down hill from there. How does someone get sick off of Subway. My body is so confused. This sickness lasted all day. I had my first GI doc appt. that afternoon. All I could think about was it would be sad if I had to miss my GI appt bc of my GI problems. Sheesh again. Well I sucked it up and made it there. Luckily Adam was able to go with me. This guy was so good compared to my last failure of a GI doc. He actually is running test. He took some blood to look for certain disorders. Then he set me up for an upper GI series. All I hope is that they find something.
Well that evening I was still SO sick and guess what, it was the night my work was taking us to WICKED. Well, I managed to suck it up and go. It was such and awesome show, I'm glad I went. You seriously will never think of Wizard of Oz the same again. I almost am hesitant to ever watch that movie again bc it just wont be the same haha. But the cast was very talented and sure could sing. I loved it. Im just sad Adam wasn't with me. He had a man date over at Busters house though and they played Playstation and ate wings. haha.
Well, Friday I woke up not feeling any better and had to go get this Upper GI test done. My nice mom was so kind to come take me. Only did she know that she would be getting to enjoy me getting tortured. I had to drink this nasty Barium stuff that was the consistency of chalk so they could better see my insides on the xrays. We were there for 3 or 4 hours and it was no fun. This stuff only made me feel worse. It was awful that whole day. We had plans with our neighbors for that night but there was no way, I just stayed and laid on the couch.
Saturday, Poor Adam had to do all of the grocery shopping. We did enjoy the Florida vs Tennessee game though. Of course im sure everyone knows we are Florida fans. We expected them to do better than they did but at least they one. I miss Percy Harvin. We had Katy and Buster over after that we watched a movie. I wasn't feeling to well and had to take medicine so I actually slept through the whole movie. I'm such a great hostess.
Today, still not so well but im just over it. My excitement for Charlie, Nicole, and Charles coming today is making me pull myself somewhat together. Im trying to feel better so I can enjoy camping and canoeing tomorrow. I'm so so excited to see little Charles.

2 comments:

Cristi said...

oh- I'm so sorry you are sick! On the other hand, I'm totally jealous you got to see Wicked. Hope you feel better soon and FOREVER, or at least that the doctors can make the right guess and help you feel better.

Tamara said...

GIRL...you are so sick (and that is literally, too). I feel so bad for you!!! For reals...that has to be the WORST thing, just not knowing..not having any answers. You are in my prayers, and I hope you find some answers soon! hang in there!!!